WKBE 100.3 The Point
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Contest dates vary from contest to contest.
3. Method of entry and determining winners varies from contest to contest.
4. All prize winners are required to pick up their prize at 89 Everts Ave. Queensbury, NY 12804. Monday through Friday, between 9am - 5pm (unless otherwise instructed). Prizes, including cash prizes, may take up to sixty (60) days to be available for redemption. Winners must show legal identification to claim prize. All prizes must be claimed within fourteen (14) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. Prizes unclaimed after fourteen (14) days of notification will be forfeited. Alternate methods of picking up prizes may be determined by Adirondack Broadcasting.
5. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent will be offered in substitution of prize. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
6. Employees of Adirondack Broadcasting, Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd. d/b/a Albany Broadcasting Company, contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, as well as employees of other radio and television stations and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
7. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd. d/b/a Albany Broadcasting Company, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize.
8. If requested, all winners must provide Adirondack Broadcasting and, Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd. d/b/a Albany Broadcasting Company with their social security number before prize is awarded. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees. Adirondack Broadcasting will provide winners of a prize valued at or more than $600.00 with a 1099 form when required.
9. Void where prohibited by law.
10. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration.
11. Only one (1) qualified contestant per residential address will be eligible to win within thirty (30) calendar days.
12. Adirondack Broadcasting and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates and/or method of entry at any time. Adirondack Broadcasting may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
13. Adirondack Broadcasting and Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd. d/b/a Albany Broadcasting Company reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a Adirondack Broadcasting and Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd. d/b/a Albany Broadcasting Company rule as outlined above.
14. Winners allow Adirondack Broadcasting to use their name, voice and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
15. A copy of the official rules may be obtained by stopping by Adirondack Broadcasting offices during regular business hours, by send a self addressed envelope to Adirondack Broadcasting or on the station web site www.thepointontheweb.com
16. Odds of winning are based on the number of phone calls or entries received. Adirondack Broadcasting is not responsible for failure of any caller to successfully dial the radio station, any callers who may be disconnected, or for any entries lost in the mail.
17. Game and contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address and fill out all required fields on entry form to be eligible. Limit one entry per day per email address. Adirondack Broadcasting, contest sponsors, and their associated advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by station users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant's ability to participate. Station also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.
18. Adirondack Broadcasting reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
19. The decision of the judges is final.
20. Adirondack Broadcasting keeps your email information confidential and will not make your address available to any other company or organization. However, we may occasionally send you an email about a station event. If you do not wish to receive such mail, please respond with NO MAIL in the body of your email.
THE POINT STAFF